When do I need a certified true copy of my Deed Poll by your Notary Public?

If you are required to evidence the change of your name by an overseas organisation or authority, the organisation or authority (eg. Immigration Authority) may request for a notarised Deed Poll to be furnished. Please check with the relevant organisation or authority on what is required prior to approaching us for a “notarised Deed Poll”.

Common requirements from the relevant authorities include (not exhaustive):-

  1. copy of Deed Poll certiifed true by Notary Public together with a Notarial Certificat and Apostille issued by the Singapore Academy of Law; or
  2. as in (1) above, but with further legalization by the relevant foreign embassy in Singapore.

Please note the prescribed rates for Notarial services are chargeable.