Signing Probate documents overseas

If you are signing the Probate court documents overseas (outside Singapore), you must sign before a Singapore Consulate Officer or a Notary Public in the country of your stay. For a list of Singapore mission overseas, please go to Find A Singapore Overseas Mission.

Please visit How To page for specimens on how to sign documents overseas.