Notwithstanding my HDB Power of Attorney, what documents do I need to sign personally?

The Power of Attorney for HDB flats cannot be used for the signing of the following documents, which you (the donor) must sign personally:

  1. HDB’s Application form
  2. Statutory declarations (you must sign in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths or Notary Public, as the case may be)
  3. Any undertakings