I am overseas, and where can I find a Singapore Consulate Officer?

If you are signing the Power of Attorney overseas (outside Singapore), you will need to sign it in the presence of either a Singapore Consulate Officer officiating in the Country of your stay or a Notary Public (who is duly appointed in that Country).

It is our preference that you sign the Power of Attorney before a Singapore Consulate Officer (if available) as the authentication of such an Officer is easier to verify than a foreign Notary Public.

To locate a Singapore Mission or Embassy in the Country of your stay, you may wish to visit MFA’s Find A Singapore Overseas Mission or if the link is no longer valid, do a Google search on “Singapore Missions“.