How do I start a Divorce Proceedings in Singapore?

For the Plaintiff to commence the Divorce Proceedings in Singapore, he or she will need to file the following documnts to the Court:-

  1. Writ of Divorce
  2. Statement of Claim
  3. Statement of Particulars
  4. Matrimonial Property Plan
  5. Parenting Plan

All documents for the divorce proceedings have to be filed electronically through your lawyers or a service bureau. After filing of the above documents, the Plaintiff will serve on the Defendant.