Does my child need to attend at your office?

For the signing of the Deed Poll for a minor child (under 21 years’ old), the child needs not attend at our office (but required to attend at ICA).

Only the parents (one or both as the case may be) signing need to attend, and he/she/they has/have to bring along the child’s birth certificate and NRIC (if available), and his/her/their own identity document (IC or Passport).