Can I Reseal a Grant of Representation from the Court of a Commonwealth Country?

Yes, you may apply to Reseal the Grant in Singapore if you have already obtained a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration in any part of the Commonwealth or other approved country or territory, such as Hong Kong SAR. Upon successful application, the High Court (Family Division) will issue a Memorandum of Resealing.