Apart from Divorce, is there any other method of separation between Husband and Wife?

An Applicant can opt to file for a Judicial Separation instead of a Divorce. Alternatively, the parties can engage a lawyer to prepare a Deed of Separation.

Applications for judicial separation can be made on proof of one of the same five facts to prove an irretrievable breakdown of the marriage

Spouses who are separated no longer need to cohabit with each other. A judicially separated spouse cannot claim in the intestacy of the other spouse.