The following are documents to submit to Office of Public Guardian:
- Completed LPA Form 1 or 2 (as the case may be)
- Completed Application Form
- Clear photocopies of NRICs (front & back of NRIC) / Paspport(s) of Donor (YOU), Donee(s) and Replacement Donee(s) [if any]
After checking that the above documents are in order, you can post the completed froms to Office of Public Guardian using the Business Reply Service (BRS).
Business Reply Service (BRS) #
From 1st September 2014 till 31st August 2016, OPG has collaborated with SingPost to provide free postal service for applications to OPG.
BRS-labelled envelopes will be sent to OPG at no charge to the sender.
- You may download the BRS mailing label to print and then affix on your C4-size envelope.
i. Guide on how to print the BRS label correctly Guide to BRS Mailing Label
ii. To print the BRS label, click this BRS Label.
- Alternatively, OPG has sent BRS envelopes to the following locations:
a. Alzheimer’s Disease Association (ADA) centres
b. Social Service Offices (SSOs)
c. Community Centres/Community Clubs
You are advised to call these specific centres or offices to check on availability of the BRS envelopes before making a trip to collect the envelopes.
Caution Note: the information herein stated may have changed and you should check the latest laws, procedures, policies and other matters with tyour lawyers or Office of Public Guardian.
[Source: Office of Public Guardian]