Before LPA Application #
Before your start your LPA application at OPGO:
- you should have a SingPass app installed in your phone
- you have obtained the consent of your Donee(s), and also have their particulars, such as full name, NRIC/FIN no., mobile no., address and email address.
- you should notify your Donee(s) that your Donee(s) also require SingPass app to be installed on his/her/their phone(s). This is for acceptance of the appointment as donee(s).
- if you are unable to submit LPA due to exceptional reasons, please read FAO Hardcopy LPA.
Access OPGO #
Please go to OPGO, and click Apply for an LPA. Please note that the steps in this page may vary, and this page is strictly for guidance only.
Login Page #
At Login page, please login with your SingPass
SingPass Page #
Please login with SingPass App or via Password Login
Update Your Profile #
You will access to your personal particulars page on your first login.
Start Applying for LPA #
Step 1 – Important Inforrmation #
Please click button “Let’s Begin” to start reading important information
Step 2 – Verify Personal Particulars #
Step 3 – Appoint Your Donees #
- Complete your Donee(s)’ Particulars, and you must have at least 1 Donee.
- In this section, you can select up to 2 Donees, and 1 Replacement Donee.
- After your have submitted the form, your Donee(s) will receive a notice via SMS and/or email for him/her/them to acccept the appointment at OPGO. Your Donee(s) will use his/her/their SingPass to log into OPGO to accept the appointment.
Steps 4 and 5 – Visit Certificate Issuer #
After all your Donee(s) has/have accepted the appointment, you will need to visit a Certificate Issuer (CI), such as lawyers in Loh Eben Ong LLP.
Our lawyers at Loh Eben Ong LLP agree to be the Certificate Issuer (CI) on the following conditions:
- you have applied LPA at OPGO and all Donee(s) has/have accepted appointment
- you have SingPass app installed in your phone, and able to access the app
- you have relevant mental capacity to make a LPA, and able to understand the nature and consequences of a LPA
- you are able to view a computer screen
- there is no apparent undue pressure or fraud to make the LPA by any third party
- you agree to our CI fee, including language fee for non-English speaking Donor
- our lawyer reserves his/her right to reject any engagement for any reason whatsoever, and an abortive fee may be charged if there is a deliberate suppression of information
If you wish to engage our Certificate Issuer for your LPA, you may check our fees and book an appointment (terms and conditions apply):